1 package spaghetti sauce mix (1.5 ounces)
1. Combine spaghetti sauce mix, tomato sauce, water, seasoned salt and onion in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
1 can tomato sauce (6 ounces)
1-1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon salt, seasoned
1/2 cup onion, minced
1 eggplant, large
1/2 cup salad oil
1/2 pound mozzarella cheese, thin slice
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
2. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes.
3. Peel eggplant; cut in 1/4-inch slices.
4. Sauté eggplant slices in hot oil in a skillet until brown, adding oil as needed; drain well on paper towels.
5. Pour a third of the sauce into a 8-inch-square baking dish; cover the sauce with half the eggplant and mozzarella slices.
6. Repeat layers, ending with sauce; top with Parmesan cheese.
7. Bake, uncovered, in preheated 350'F. oven about 20 minutes.
Click Here to Comment on This Recipe