Eggplant, Green Bean and Red Pepper Salad
1. Salt eggplant, place in colander and let sit for 30 minutes. Pat dry.
1 eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
10 tablespoons olive oil
2-1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
1 pound green beans, trimmed
1 large red pepper, thinly sliced
salt and pepper
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease a large non stick baking dish and place eggplant in dish.
3. Combine oil and garlic; set aside 1/2 cup and brush remainder of the oil over all sides of the eggplant.
4. Bake in the oven until tender and brown; about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
5. Steam beans until just tender-crisp; drain and rinse immediately under cold water.
6. Combine with eggplant pieces and red pepper, and toss with remaining garlic oil.
7. Stir well, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Click Here to Comment on This Recipe