4 teaspoons olive oil
1. In medium skillet, heat olive oil, and sauté garlic and onion until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
1 large clove garlic, minced
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 cups peeled, cubed eggplant
1-1/2 cups peeled, seeded, chopped tomatoes
salt and pepper
1-1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup chopped, fresh basil or 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
4 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
2. Stir in eggplant and tomato. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Cover and cook over low heat until eggplant is tender, about 10 minutes.
4. Stir in vinegar and basil.
5. Cook uncovered 5 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
6. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Click Here to Comment on This Recipe