5 cups diced eggplant, cut in 1 1/2-inch cubes
1. Spread eggplant on paper toweling and sprinkle with salt.
salt to taste
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
6 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
2. Let drain for 30 minutes.
3. Rinse and pat dry.
4. In a non-stick skillet, fry eggplant in oil until brown and set aside.
5. In a small saucepan, simmer soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and pepper for 5 minutes.
6. Add eggplant, cover and cook over low heat for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Serve hot
great and easy recipe but, what do u serve it with?
lucy Thayer, victorville,ca.
Click Here to Comment on This Recipe