1 pound pasta
1. While the pasta cooks, cut the eggplant into 1 or 2 inch pieces and fry in olive oil . Drain the oil and transfer the eggplant to paper towels.
1 10 ounce package frozen peas (or fresh ones)
10 ounces fresh spinach
1 large onion
2 cups sliced mushrooms
2 cups light cream
1/2 cup butter
4 ounces grated parmesan (maybe a little more)
2. Sauté the onion till translucent, then the mushrooms and the spinach until the spinach is all wilted.
3. Melt the butter in the cream.
4. Drain the pasta, toss in a bowl with the vegetables and cream (we just threw the peas in and let them thaw in the pasta).
5. Add the parmesan last and toss again. You can reheat it in the oven just before serving if you prepared it ahead of time.
Click Here to Comment on This Recipe