1/4-1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 tablespoon rosemary, minced
3 to 4 garlic cloves, pressed
3 large potatoes, peeled
3 small zucchini
1 medium eggplant
1) Make a dressing of the oil, salt, rosemary and garlic cloves.
2) Set oven to hot air plus grill and preheat oven to 500°. If you have a broiler, just heat the broiler.
3) Chop the potatoes into chunks about 1-inch square, and the zucchini and eggplant into 2-inch square chunks.
4) Place the potatoes in a large bowl and pour the dressing over them. Mix very well, then add the zucchini and mix well. Finally, add the aubergine chunks and mix well.
5) Put pieces on an oven tray in the middle of the oven and roast for approximately 20-30 minutes total. About half way through check to see that the pieces are not burning and turn any that are becoming brown.